Get rid of all the bad smell and dirt from your dog's ears. Don't be afraid if you have never touched your dog's ear before to clean. The process is pretty simple, just follow these steps below.
Instructions for Use
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Soak a few cotton balls or pads in Rubold Ear Cleaner liquid.
- Squeeze the cleaner into your dog's ear and use the cotton ball to hold the ear closed.
- Massage the base of the ear to allow liquid to move through the ear. The cotton pad will soak up excess liquid and collect wax and debris.
- Take out the used cotton balls and throw out.
- Using another wet cotton ball wipe the visible surface of the ear and the entrance to the ear canal.
- For excessive wax build-up, a second application may be necessary.
- Allow your dog to shake out minor remaining debris. Head shaking after the application is normal, this is how dogs react when they get moisture inside their ears.
Why is it important to clean my dog's ears?
How does the RUBOLD Natural Ear Cleaner work?
On what pets does the RUBOLD Natural Ear Cleaner work?
How to use the Natural Ear Cleaner to get the best possible result?
How often should I use the Ear Cleaner on my pet?
More questions? We are here to help!
Here at RUBOLD, our customers' 100% Satisfaction is our top priority! If you need further help in using our product, or if you have questions about use, training, your order, returns or refunds, please contact us!