By using the rubold.com web site ("Service"), or any services of RUBOLD Ltd, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE.
RUBOLD Ltd reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. RUBOLD Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your course as an assistant).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Modifications to the Service
- RUBOLD Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- RUBOLD Ltd shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only available via email. Support is only available in English.
- You understand that RUBOLD Ltd uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or any other RUBOLD Ltd service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by RUBOLD Ltd.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any RUBOLD Ltd customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, or "spam" messages.
- RUBOLD Ltd does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that RUBOLD Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if RUBOLD Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of RUBOLD Ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and RUBOLD Ltd and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and RUBOLD Ltd (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
The information provided on this website is for your informational purposes only. It is not intended to replace advice or prescriptions from a qualified pet health care provider. This information is for your personal consideration only. The products on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If your pet has a medical condition, please see your qualified pet healthcare professional.
Media Submission Contract
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE:
Agreement for submitting Photos to rubold.com
These terms and conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) apply to the website under the domain name rubold.com (“the Website”) and to any electronic correspondence between you and rubold.com concerning submitting content to this Website.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting content to this Website. Submitting Photos to this Website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not submit Photos to this Website. This notice is issued by RUBOLD Ltd. (“the Company”).
1.1 You may only submit Photos to this Website by expressly acknowledging acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and providing an email address.
1.2 The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated Terms and Conditions or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
2.1 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website, including but not limited to photographs and graphic images, are owned by the Company or its licensors.
2.2 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
2.3 You represent and warrant that you are the owner of all right title and interest in the Photos or that you have the right to grant the license set forth below in paragraph 2.4.
2.4 In consideration for your Photos appearing on the Website, you grant the Company a perpetual royalty free non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, distribute and sub-license any Photos you supply or communicate to the Website in any medium, now in existence or hereafter developed, for any purposes, including commercial use.
3. VISITOR’S SUBMISSION OF PHOTOS
3.1 The Company will review all Photos submitted and reserves the right to approve all Photos before posting them on the Website.
3.3 Please be sensitive to others. We ask that you be selective in submitting Photos. You may not submit any Photos that might harm or embarrass others, are defamatory, malicious, threatening, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, indecent, obscene, sexual in nature, or that breaches a third-party’s privacy.
3.4 You are further prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any Photos for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals. The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
3.5 If you believe your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website, or that it contains links or references to another online location that contains Photos that infringes your copyright, please contact the Company.
You agree to indemnify the Company and its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, its designees and licensees and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) that may arise from your submissions of Photos to the Website, from your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or from any such acts arising from your use of the Website.
5.1 Nothing in this Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Company´s liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or (b) fraud; or (c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
5.2 If the submission of Photos to this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
7. EFFECTIVE DATE
This Agreement is effective on the date you agree to these terms and conditions and successfully submits the Photos.
Accuracy and Availability of Information
The Site contains database information and other content compiled by RUBOLD Ltd. While we use commercially reasonable efforts to provide accurate information, RUBOLD Ltd gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the database and other content on the Site. RUBOLD Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or delete information or content from the Site at any time.
Entire Agreement; Severability; No Waiver
This Agreement (including all documents incorporated by reference) is the entire agreement between the parties for its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous communications between the parties. No term of this Agreement may be waived by RUBOLD Ltd except in signed, non-electronic writing signed by an authorized representative of RUBOLD Ltd.