How can I buy RUBOLD products?
- Our products are currently available exclusively on Amazon.com
How can I redeem my coupon code?
- Visit amazon.com and search for the particular RUBOLD product. Just enter the search term for that product eg: ear cleaner or dematting tool in the search term field. When found, add the product to cart and proceed to checkout. On the "Place your order" page enter your coupon code in the "Gift certificates, promotional claim codes" section and click "Apply". Now you can go ahead and confirm your order. You will see the discount amount in the "Order Summary" section.
Where do you ship to?
- We ship to every states in the US and Worldwide international.
What are your shipping and delivering fees and conditions?
- Every orders above $49 qualifies for FREE Shipping. So buy 3 RUBOLD Natural Ear Cleaners or 3 RUBOLD Fur Perfections or any combinations of these and have your order shipped to you for FREE!
Amazon Prime members qualify for FREE Two-Day Shipping on every order for RUBOLD products.
For more information visit the Shipping Rates & Times page.
How do I track my package?
- After your order has shipped, you can track your packages on Amazon.com. From "Your Orders", you can find tracking information in your order details. If an order includes multiple items, each may have separate delivery dates and tracking information.
For more information visit the Track Your Package page.
Questions about RUBOLD Fur Perfection
Why is it important to brush my dog?
- Brushing your dog regularly is very important for many reasons. It helps removing the excess dead hair from the coat. This way your dog will have a better look& feel, plus you don't have to clean your sofa from dog hair every time your pooch jumps on it. It is crucial to clean every mats and tangles in your dog's coat, because these are the hotbed of germs and causing soreness and skin complaints.
On the other hand, brushing help blood circulation and to keep grease levels down. Build-up of grease in a dog’s coat can block pores and cause sebaceous cysts.
Grooming gives you a great opportunity to examine your dog and look for fleas or ticks, blocked anal glands or dirty ears. Also look at the condition of the eyes, and general overall condition. You have a chance to reveal cuts and other abnormality and you can take the necessary action and visit your VET.
How does the RUBOLD Fur Perfection work?
- The Fur Perfection has two sides: one with 17 and one with 9 precision teeth. This special NO SCRATCH & NO PAIN™ design provides gentle and precise dematting and grooming for dogs with sensitive skin. The blades are rounded outside (so they don't scratch the skin unlike other pointed edge tools), but sharp inside, so every mats and tangles will be cleaned safe & easy. The extra wide 3,6 inch head ensure that you will finish fast with the best result.
How to use this grooming tool to get the best possible result?
- It's always a good idea to wash your dog before grooming. This way you can remove every dirt from the coat, plus you can apply some moisture which will make the process a lot easier. Bathing is highly recommended for dogs with thicker and heavier coat! Move your dog to a quiet place and start the grooming when your doggie is calm and relaxed. Start with the 9 teeth side for for stubborn mats and tangles. When working with mats always start from the outside inwards gradually. Take the time to carefully break the mats apart. Brush out every mats and tangles one by one before brushing the full body. When the brush is full of hair, remove and collect the dead hair in a disposable bag. Finish the grooming with the 17 teeth side for faster results or thinning and deshedding.
On what dog breeds does the Fur Perfection work?
- This tool is perfect for all breeds of dogs (and cats) especially on medium and long coats. Our customers are using their Fur Perfection currently on these breeds (not the full list):
German Wirehaired Pointer
King Charles Spaniel
Miniature Australian Shepherd
Old English Sheepdog
West Highland Terrier
Wirehaired Pointing Griffon
+ Long-haired cats like Ragdoll cat
How often should I use the Fur Perfection on my dog?
- Every dog has different grooming needs. If your dog is very active and plays a lot outside, chances are his/her coat can get matted very often. In this case you can use it every day to remove tangles and prevent matting. Other breeds with different grooming needs and different lifestyle may require brushing once a week.
Questions about RUBOLD Natural Ear Clenaer
Why is it important to clean my dog's ears?
How does the RUBOLD Natural Ear Cleaner work?
On what pets does the RUBOLD Natural Ear Cleaner work?
How to use the Natural Ear Cleaner to get the best possible result?
How ofter should I use the Ear Cleaner on my pet?
Can't find your question?
We're happy to answer any more questions or concerns!
Email is the best way to reach us. Click here to write your message!